Sunday, September 16, 2012

#1

I hope there is someone always be there for me,
to share my joy, sadness and dream.

I am noisy, when i am in front of peoples.
I am silent, when i am in front of fears.
I am greedy, when i felt lonely.

There are many things that i wish to share,
but i cant find anyone to share.
I had one faithful friend, however,
she is too far from me, she have her own life too.
And i try to not disturb her.

I was trying to attempt to lonely,
my phone was silent, my computer was silent,
like i had buried in darkness.
But i hope for someone to bring me out,
and cheer me up.

I have a dream.
That i wish i could be a great friend for everybody,
as they need someone to talk to,
they will find me.



It's too far for me,
to reach my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment