It
has been awhile that I was appearing at here.
There were so many
things happening throughout the moment,and i am lack of time to update my life.
Exam is over and now I am in holiday.
The question was tough, or maybe just above average.
I found out that I am not putting my full effort for the exam,
and now I am regret.
After math’s exam, checking my answer with my friends,
and I lost control and release my anger by smacking the paper to the floor.
2 of my friends who helping me to check answers was shock for my reaction.
Regret is the best payback for your laziness.
3 subjects are going to fail, maybe only biology will pass.
I screw up my 1st STPM exam.
Okay, let’s change the mood.
Holiday had started and I have a great plan for it.
Just hope it will work this time.
I need money. I need more money.
There are so many things that need the money.
The butterflies that I raised,
will u show a miracle for me?
Just come back to me,
and hug me tightly.
I need somebody to love.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment