Wednesday, December 12, 2012

#6

I dislike peoples who ruin my plan.
or cant make it at very last minute.
This sucks. seriously.

They contribute to my anger level and it raises,
when and after the event.
I did try my best to plan it properly.

After so much effort I had put in,
the event seems perfect and starts soon,
here comes the spoiler.
Some of them cant make it last minute,
some of them even disappear,
left me alone and the blank plan.
The reason and purpose of the event is gone.
I just wasted my time and effort.

I found out its barely hard to control my emotions,
when cases like above happen.
I could went mad and start scolding.
Of cause not in front of them.

I meant to be a great emotional controller at past,
just more and more cases happen which trying to challenge my self control.
The immune system started to be weaken and finally,
I become a person who cant control my temper anymore.

I will not hide my feelings now but show them on my face.
That's the 1st level.
I will not remains silent now but scold when they are not around.
That's the 2nd level.
I will not control my temper anymore but express them 100%.
That's the 3rd level, which is the final level.

I don't know how long more I could still control my temper,
if 1 day I just goes savage, that's mean things are beyond my limit.

I am not a kitten, don't expect me doesn't have temper.
I just didn't show it because you guys are important to me.
As long as you didn't step on my limits,
don't let me experiences that feeling again..
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment