I am annoying.
That's the reason people dislike me.
The only reason. Maybe?
I knew it so long time ago.
I always felt that, some of u all are always being ignored by other people.
Therefore, in order to make u all comfortable, i don't mind to become a clown.
I just wished that u will appreciate my effort...
Distance between us are getting further.
So do the group too.
It seems I am the extra one, the unwanted one.
What can I do now?
I have no idea. U all never understand how I felt now.
I am struggling between the option of being silent from now on,
or just be ignorant toward your action.
It's hurt. I tried so hard.
To become a friend of yours.
But, in the end,
results are always disappointing.
To be or not to be,
I still have to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment