I was noticed that I don't really belongs to the group.
And a chain reaction occur.
Which brings me deeper to my own heart.
There were few peoples who I realized,
were treating me great initially.
But now, they aren't there anymore.
I missed those times.
Where they will find me for chatting,
but not one-side-effort on building relationship.
There are no one now,
who will find me for some conversation.
Everything is one-side-effort.
I felt so tired.
And not all of them appreciate it.
I mean in the senses that,
treating me as a friend like how i treated them.
Looking at previous MsN chat log,
how can I being so childish,
ruins our relationship with it.
I just need someone to really bring me up,
or else i guess i will continue falls into a deeper hole,
I couldn't imagine how it will be.
As I saw her status,
You Are My Everything.
I stunned. Perhaps being in different class make us further.
I miss the time where we were in form 5,
sitting infront of you,
thinking of how can I make you to like me.
The time where I can see her everyday,
talk with her everyday,
love(?) her everyday.
Well, It was a past.
But thanks to this, I knew that in the inner part of my heart,
you are still exist.
You Are My Everything.
I stunned. Perhaps being in different class make us further.
I miss the time where we were in form 5,
sitting infront of you,
thinking of how can I make you to like me.
The time where I can see her everyday,
talk with her everyday,
love(?) her everyday.
Well, It was a past.
But thanks to this, I knew that in the inner part of my heart,
you are still exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment