Monday, April 8, 2013

#12

A gift, from someone special.
I wonder why she gave me that,
but I am so happy.
So happy.

It's rare for me to receive gift from others,
even a birthday gift.
But it's always an exceptional,
which colors our life.

I still can remember how it goes.

She asked me follow her.
To the office. Then she went inside.
She came out with a recycle bag,
passing me that bag,
and said,
''This is for you. I know you like music,
so I give u this music box.''

I stunned. I couldn't show any expression.
Speaking too..

She then praise me for being a good boy,
hoping for me to get a good result in STPM.

I said thank you.
Perhaps I got more things to say,
but it happen all in a sudden.
I was too shocked. and happy.

To Puan Tan,
Thank you. You are an awesome teacher. You cares about your students,
treat them like your child. Always bringing positive energy to the students.
I guess my mood is still not that stable until that happens.
You make me realized that there is someone who always cares about me.
I will appreciate the gift.


Perhaps in future people will ask why did I choose to join form 6?


I will answer sincerely,
To meet someone special, or more than one.
Who will brings you nearer to your dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment