My emotion are getting worse.
Although i didn't express it out,
but i can feel it in my body.
The inner self of mine wants attention from peoples.
I warn him,
'' Would you brave enough to face the peoples' hate towards you?''
He said,
'' As long as I can feel better, I don't mind what will happen in the future. ''
I said,
'' You are such a stupid. You know that's not gonna work. Let it go.''
He covers his ears with both hands, trying to be stubborn.
At the same time, he saw the picture that how the people stay away from us.
Sitting at far opposite side, not having any conversation in class, not having the usual lunch on friday,
anymore.
He then cries.
I took of my mask that I wore.
Scars found on my face. They are bleeding.
As I flipped over the mask, part of my skin were on it.
At this moment, I realized.
If you wear a mask for too long, your skin will combine with the mask,
replacing your face with the new mask.
And characteristic too. Especially emotion.
Being a clown for too long,
it's time to take a break.
I am mentally tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment